Job Vacancy at AITT
Due to continued growth, AITT are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator, to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will work within a small administration team, providing both customer support and administrative tasks. The role is a permanent, full time position (upon completion of probation period) and will include a mixed role of reporting to our office and working from home.
- Maintaining databases
- Producing certificates and ID cards
- Liaising with members via email and telephone
- Processing orders from our online store
- Keeping in regular contact with our network of members
- Filing and Archiving
- Undertaking general office and administration duties
Candidate experience and competencies:
- At least 2 years experience working in an office environment
- Well organised and capable of multi-tasking
- Accurate data input with attention to detail
- Basic IT understanding (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good communicator
- Experience with using an accounts system (Desirable)
- Experience working within the material handling industry (Desirable)
There is potential growth within this role, and ultimately more responsibilities for the successful candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
The office is current being ran remotely, all employees have been provided with laptops and phones to function safely at home. Office visits restricted to 1 member of staff at a time
If you are interested please apply by clicking on the link below