AITT Webinar: The future of operator training
AITT webinar: The future of operator training
Join us to find out why adapting to change is key for success in workplace transport training.
Friday 2nd October 2020
11.00am – 12.00pm
The impact of covid-19 will be felt for a long time to come. Although logistics and materials handling operations have remained in high demand, the workplace transport training landscape is changing.
In a series of concise, informative talks, industry experts will address topical issues and give insights in best practice for now... and the future.
Join the webinar and hear presentations covering:
- The role of remote training
- Guidance on maintaining physical distancing in a training situation
- Case studies sharing best practice for training in challenging workplaces
- Potential growth and safety benefits of new technologies, such as automation and how it can support operators
- Why training remains key for safety, compliance, productivity and efficiency
Get involved with Q&As with our speakers and share your opinions in our interactive polls.
More information on speakers will be released in the coming weeks.
Please register for the event using the link below.
Please note that from 10.15am to 11.00am we will be holding the AITT Annual General Meeting which is open to AITT members only. To become an AITT member and join the AGM, sign up here.